For further information about anything in this web site please  e-mail  clare.edwards@btinternet.com              


Stained Glass windows at New MillsBusiness and Enterprise College

Andrew Stoddart  was commisioned by the old students of 1880  to  1918  to  design  and  make  seven  stained glass windows for  the  octagonal hall built in the centre of a quadrangle for the  school in1912.  The  building is now the school library and is a wonderful learning space.  The building was copied at  Ilkeston School in  1914 and they were the  first  prefabricated  buildings to be used in school construction.